Job Location: Gurgaon
Motion Graphics Designer
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly creative Motion Graphics Designer who has a passion for the print and digital industry. Working as a Motion Designer, you will work closely with the rest of the design team as well as the Art Director but will ultimately be responsible for taking the project to final edit.
As a Motion Graphics Designer at TCART, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
- ● Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media.
- ● Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines.
- ● Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
- ● Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- ● Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
Desired Skills and Experience
These are indeed necessary requirements:
- ● You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- ● You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- ● You have strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software e.g. (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation software).
- ● You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- ● You are organized and can prioritize effectively.
- ● Keen on learning new things and is a team player.
- ● Takes ownership of his/her work and delivers within time constraints.
- ● Has a strong command over the English language and is deft in communicating ideas.
- ● Must have prior ad agency/ design studio experience.
We would prefer individuals who can join immediately.
Drop us an email with your resume and few links to your recent work at email@example.com